The Zoom is a virtual meeting place. To sign up, email the Lee:
- Workshop – A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OA April 14, 2019
Second Sunday each month at 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
Zoom login: https://zoom.us/j/557696207 new number
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,557696207# US or +16465588656,,557696207# US (NY)
PHONE: +1 720 707 2699 US or +1 646 558 8656 US (NY) Meeting ID: 557 696 207
OA Telephone Holiday Marathon Meetings
These meetings take place on various holidays to carry the message. They are usually all-day meetings changing moderators at the end of each hour. The only requirement to attend is the desire to stop eating compulsively. There are no fees, however, check with your phone carrier to determine if there are any fees.
- Calendar of Marathon Meetings
- Phone: 712-432-5200; PIN: 4285115#
- Time: Meetings run every hour from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time, USA, around regularly scheduled meetings.
- Members are automatically muted when entering the meeting. A toggle switch of *1 will un-mute and/or mute a member or a member may use the mute function on their phone.
Other OA events
- Overeaters Anonymous Calendar of Events
- May 6-11, 2019 – World Service Business Conference
Theme: Growing Our Membership Worldwide
World Service Business Conference (WSBC) is an opportunity to meet delegates from around the world and share the commitment to abstinence, recovery and carrying OA’s message. The delegates will make decisions that will affect the entire Fellowship of Overeaters Anonymous. It is the duty and privilege of the delegates to assure the future of OA through this participation and “our collective conscience”.
- World Service Convention Dates: August 20-22, 2020
Theme: Sunshine of the Spirit: 60 Years Around the Sun!
OA Days in OA
Check with your local meeting, Intergroup or Region for planned events on these days.
- January 20 — OA’s Birthday (third weekend of January)
- February 24 11:30 a.m. — Unity Day
This day recognizes the strength of the Fellowship worldwide. On the last Saturday in February in even years and the last Sunday of February in odd years, at 11:30 a.m., OA members pause to reaffirm the strength inherent in OA’s unity.
- August 18-19 — Sponsorship Day (third weekend in August)
- November 17-18 — IDEA: International Day Experiencing Abstinence (third weekend in November)
Celebrated the third weekend in November, this day encourages OA members worldwide to begin or reaffirm their abstinence from compulsive overeating.
- December 12 — Twelfth-Step-Within Day (annually on 12/12)
A day to focus on carrying the message to OA members who are in relapse or still suffering from compulsive eating.