Welcome to the Virtual Region of Overeaters Anonymous. Overeaters Anonymous (OA) is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength, and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating. If you are new to OA or would like more information, Visit the World Service Web Site at oa.org.
- OA Virtual News 1st Quarter, Vol. 9
- Assembly January 18-20, 2019
- What’s New at OA World Service
- Board Meeting Minutes 2018
- Seventh Tradition – Contribute to the Region
- OA Virtual Newsletter – Subscribe and Archived Editions
- OA Resources (Helpful Links)
Always to extend the hand and heart of OA
to all who share my compulsion;
for this I am responsible.